Bring Value to Your Business with Great UX Design
In this modern digital business world, companies are competing for every ounce of customers attention in a way that has never been possible before and a good UX design has become crucial to the success of any business. Today users expect an optimized, elegant, and seamless user experience for all their devices (mobile, desktop, and tablet) as well as on website application.
What is UX Design?
It is a design process that UX designers follow to design products and services that is useful, easy to use and delightful to interact with while at the same time, making sure user experience is smooth and meaningful. It goes beyond product or service design and includes aspects such as branding, usability, functionality, engagement, and user acquisition avenues.
What are the key elements of User Experience Design?
The successful UX design process should be based on the following five important user experience factors:
- Strategy – Understanding the reason for creating a product or service, what problems it solves, who the target audience is and why you think they would like to use it. The primary goal here is to understand and define customer needs and accept business objectives.
- Scope – It revolves around defining the functional and content requirements of your service or product. While content requirements focus on the type of information that needs to provide engagingly and function requirements focus on feature definition and how they help users achieve their goals.
- Structure – Structure describes the product-user interaction, how the system responds to it and how it is handled. It consists of two parts:
- Information architecture– This is related to content needs and how they should be constructed to bring greater value to the user and help human understanding.
- Interaction design– Based on the given functionality, it determines how users interact with each feature and how the system responds to it.
- Skeleton – It is the visualization of all the features and functionalities of your product or service. It shows different user interactions, how users move through information and how it is displayed to make it clear and effective.
- Surface — This is the result of all the decisions you make. It determines how visually your product will look e.g., Choosing the right colours, typography, or layout.
What is Machine Learning (ML)?
Machine learning is a subset of Artificial Intelligence, which enables machine to learn from examples and work without explicit programming. Computers can process large amounts of data and connect dots in thousands of variables that even intelligent humans cannot achieve with a high degree of accuracy.
How UX Design Services Helps Boost Your Business?
Following are the top five reasons why user experience design is important for business growth. Let us have a look:
Advanced technologies like AI and ML can automate important, but time-consuming, manual and tedious tasks, enabling employees to focus on high-prioritize manual work. AI is used to gather new insights, change decision making and deliver better business results. According to a recent PWC report, 72% of business decision-makers believe that Artificial Intelligence provides competitiveness in the business sector.
1) Increases Conversions and Builds Customer Satisfaction: According to a study published by Forrester Research, a great UX design can increase the conversion rate of a website by almost 400%, while an amazing UI design can improve it by 400%. It also says that usability has a huge impact on consumer satisfaction.
Eye-catchy user experience design helps move your customers to their destination easily and most efficiently. If you do not offer your customers a clean layout, clear description of products, attractive calls to action (CTA), good navigation, you will get a consumer-hostile design. Bad UX design pushes your consumers into the welcoming hands of your competitors. So, hire skilled and experienced UX design service providers to have an outstanding UX design for your business.
2) Builds Brand Loyalty: Building brand loyalty is a key element of any business. Brand loyalty is the tendency for customers to repeatedly buy the same brand of products rather than looking out for competing brands. When the customer is really satisfied with the services or products from a company, they automatically start showing loyalty to them.
If you work to provide a better UX and UI experience to the customers, you will get more satisfied customers. Happy customers increase brand credibility, and this helps boost business sales.
3) Reduces Development Costs and Time: When developing a product, we generally go through multiple stages of development. One of them is User Experience design. It involves in-depth research along with design. When we did it in the right way, UX design can help you create a roadmap for building, implementing, and marketing your service or product.
In addition, it is cost-effective to know the problems when developing a product rather than fixing it after release. If you consider UX research and design from the customer's point of view, you need not invest much money and time on referrals, marketing, and sales. As long as consumers are satisfied with your brand, they will refer it to their family and friends.
4) Skyrockets SEO: Search engines are extremely sensitive to UX-quotient. A well-designed website attributes to the search rankings. All search engines are driven by the common goal to provide the most relevant answers to user queries while requiring minimal effort to find them.
Google supports fast loading websites. This is because of the time it takes for the web navigation behaviour, the purchaser to complete the journey, and other important criteria (the average time that users spend to read a page). This means that your website will be more relevant and more user-friendly to Google. Therefore, having a strong user experience research and design enables you to get better search rankings for your business website.
5) Boosts Business Growth: A creative and engaging UX design makes navigation and attractive content easy for your customers. As it plays a key role in ensuring business success, the professional UX design service providers always focus on customer satisfaction. Your services or product only affect your target customers when they are wonderfully displayed. Ultimately, great User experience research and design help boost business growth and ROI.
Artificial intelligence has become the next big thing in the digital era. As each industry changes its core processes and business models to take advantage of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies, the effects of Artificial Intelligence will become larger over the next decade. AI not only affects the future of every human being and every industry but also serves as a major driver for emerging technologies such as IoT, robotics, and big data.
Are you looking to grow your business with great UX design? please get in touch with us.